Looking for a job with Procter & Gamble in Greece? Each year, they have a career forum before Christmas, during which candidates can speak with recruiters and learn about job opportunities.
Who is P&G Hellas looking for?
– Greek-speaking post-grad/final-year students currently at top UK universities, who are interested in a career in business
– Greek-speaking candidates, who recently graduated from top UK universities
What is the purpose of the annual Career Forum?
– Learn more about job opportunities at P&G Hellas through presentations/discussions with P&G managers
– Network with fellow Greek-speaking students/graduates from top UK universities
– Potentially qualify for the second step of the recruiting process
Where do I apply?
To view current job opportunities/vacancies with Procter and Gamble in Greece:
1. Go to www.pgcareers.com
2. For ‘Select Country,’ choose ‘Greece’
3. Press the ‘Search’ button
From there, you will need to create an account and submit your information and CV through P&G’s application process.
I do not represent P&G, nor have I ever worked for them. Questions and inquiries should be directed to HR personnel in Greece at “Contact Us.”